View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 01:00 PM   #374
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien Pham View Post
So either I'll have to forget about the iPhone (I'll probably do this, when my touch will arrive I'll never read again on the iPhone anyway) or I'll have to find a way to have a combined KF7/KF8 file but without the kindlegensrc.zip file
For that, just generate the combo Mobi/KF8 as usual, and use the latest version Kindlestrip python script to remove the sources.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote