Thread: Firmware Update Firmware update 5.9.2.0.1
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 12:56 PM   #27
Anthem
Guru
Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, OnePlus Nord
This disabling the touch screen is an interesting little experiment. The way I hold e-readers is very artificial when compared to the way that I used to hold books. Could be fun to see how I would be holding an e-reader if the screen wasn't interactive while reading. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to ignore the bezels/screen barrier and other subtle cues that encourage you to hold it one way and not another. Even with the screen deactivated those cues are still present as a part of hte devices design.
Anthem is offline   Reply With Quote