Thread: Firmware Update Firmware update 5.9.2.0.1
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 04:27 PM   #21
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Great update and just in time for the arrival of my wife'e Oasis 2 (got delivered earlier today). The disable touchscreen option is the best feature ever that we could have asked for. I don't know how many times I found my wife's old Paperwhite in her hand with random stuff highlighted and her already asleep.

When disabling the touchscreen it says to get it back you need to press the power button to put to sleep and wake up again with another press. It also works with opening and closing the cover as it should - just tried it just to be sure. I did not have any problems with losing books or furthest page read on both Oasis 2 as others mentioned.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote