Thread: Firmware Update Firmware update 5.9.2.0.1
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 08:33 AM   #17
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Upgraded my Basic 8th Generation, but didn't see much difference, except now I can play Audible books (which I've never done and probably never will). I was hoping they would revive TTS and include that disable touchscreen feature (for cleaning the screen while reading) but I guess that's designed for Kindles with Page Turn buttons (now that I think about it). Maybe my Kindle is a little "snappier." I don't know. Speed seemed fine before.

Last edited by rcentros; 12-12-2017 at 08:35 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote