View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 03:34 PM   #46
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
It is Android OS with a customized Amazon wrapper. Which version of Android they are using is still a mystery, at least to me.
I read it's a hybrid of Android 2.3 I can't confirm that but that's what several tech blogs have said.

I have 2.2 on my phone so I know the apps I own should work. However the more I hear about the Kindle Fire the less interested I've become. I mainly want a ereader for at night and this seems to more focused on other media. The Kindle Android app is really not that great if that's all they've included so unless it lets me run others ereader apps I see no reason to get this.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote