View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 09:26 AM   #165
ewphoenix123
Addict
ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kobo: Glo, Aura , Aura H2O, Aura ONE, Forma, Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS64 View Post
I got everything working here including the ping.
But neither Putty nor WinSCP will connect, any idea why?
Both say "Connection refused".
What exactly does "I had to set the protocol option: sftp server to /mnt/onboard/.kobo/usbnet/sftp-server" mean? WinSCP is on SFTP, and at SFTP/SFTP-Server I tried "default", "/mnt/onboard/.kobo/usbnet/sftp-server", and "sudo su -c /mnt/onboard/.kobo/usbnet/sftp-server". None of them work...

Tried it on two different computers and on a Kobo Mini running 2.6.1 firmware.
NOT:
Code:
"/mnt/onboard/.kobo/usbnet/sftp-server"
INSTEAD:
Code:
"/mnt/onboard/.kobo/KoboLauncher/usbnet/sftp-server"
ewphoenix123 is offline   Reply With Quote