View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 12:15 PM   #91
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
Google happens to be working hard at changing the OS update dynamic. They are taking over more core permissions and using their own app updates to do an end-around on slow carrier updates. See http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/...agging-android

I am still an Apple user and haven't tried android yet. But be careful about throwing stones. Have you tried deleting the built-in Stocks or Calculator apps, for example? You can't, at least not using the on-phone deletion mechanism. Those are both junk apps to me (they serve a purpose but I prefer better apps for each of those).
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote