View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 11:02 PM   #10
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Yes. Exactly. (And my cats are always guilty of something).

Hitch
Indeed. An interesting reciprocal situation. My cat, from his POV, is never guilty of anything.

But from my POV, he's responsible for LOTS of things. After all, from his POV he's in charge of everything. Therefore...

[aside]
And, as for being a Cat Senior Staffer vs. being a Cat Slave (to continue a previous conversation), as a CSS, I have indeed been threatened with firing, but it has no force. I know that he knows that it took almost 20 years to train me to these (cat POV: woefully inadequate) standards. He won't live long enough to train another. I've got him there!
[/aside]

And now, back on topic:

Why insist on upper case for file extensions? (not rhetorical, I'm curious.)

Were it me in charge of a group, I'd insist on lower case, or at least consistency throughout the document (or all uppercase filenames? but that's so DOS-8). Maybe scripting problems?

::

Albert
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote