View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 07:16 PM   #9
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
I built this machine about a year ago and I just checked my temp directory. I had zero files from calibre even though I upgraded to every single version along the way. I may only have converted between 100 and 200 books on this machine in that time.

Now that I think of it the difference may be that I always install the portable version and it extracts the files for install outside of the temp area (in my cloud directory). But it also has always cleaned those files up.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote