View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 05:58 PM   #14
Gort
Enthusiast
Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Has anyone tried http://m.gutenberg.org/? That's the link that Project Gutenberg gives when it says, "You can download our free kindle books directly to your Kindle by pointing your Kindle browser to m.gutenberg.org." Maybe they're discouraging Kindle users directly using the main site. Not that I have a clue why they'd do that, though.

Oh, sorry, I would test myself, but I haven't got my Kindle 3 with me right now.
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote