View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 12:26 PM   #214
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by danicca View Post
I also have a question about SGP: I need an mp3 player for overdrive audiobooks. Since I have linux desktop, it has to be able to log in, download and play audiobooks. I have never before used them. Can this player do all this in all formats offered?
You can use OverDrive Media Console App to download MP3 Audiobooks on the SGP series. It handles Epubs, PDF and MP3. There is no Android device that can handle WMA Audiobooks. Microsoft wont let it. I use my Sanza Clip Zip for those.

Last edited by Blossom; 11-21-2012 at 12:38 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote