View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 02:47 PM   #8
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Sorry, I may be ignorant, but what's the problem of amazon's device trying to connect to amazon? I mean, how else are you going to get auto-book downloads, page syncing, kindle store, etc. If you don't want that, just turn off wireless.
The Kindle+3G device that I have is no longer "amazon's device" - it belongs to me now, I paid for it.

If you just want to read books, start with this one:
George Orwell, 1984

Beyond that, I will only say I believe it should be the owner's choice of if/when/what activity of theirs gets reported to someone else.
My own personal opinion and may not be shared by every reader here.

Last edited by knc1; 02-04-2012 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Wrong quote
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote