View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 12:43 AM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlw View Post
After reading HarryT's 8/10/2009 thread "Broken hyperlinks" [resurrected by mrevent on 6/21/2011], at least I know I'm not alone.

I "solved" the broken hyperlink problem by figuring out what Sigil did to break the links, then editing every last one of them. At least I could do this within Sigil -- it didn't break them a second time.

Seems like I'm talking to myself here ...
Sigil won't break links and will even maintain them when you break pages or combine them but the structure has to be what Sigil understands. so long as you follow the directory structure shown when you start Sigil.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote