View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 05:53 AM   #11
franYo
franYo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franYo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franYo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franYo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franYo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franYo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franYo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franYo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franYo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franYo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franYo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Cybook Gen3
Question

Hi all,

I have a quick question related to the topic.

I've converted some of my LIT eBooks into Mobipocket compatible files as suggested in this topic. The procedure is simple enough and Mobipocket Creator does a very good job, so overall I'm quite happy with the results I'm getting.

However, there's one small thing that bothers me. For some of the books, when I open them in Mobipocket Reader, I can't seem to be able to turn "Full Justification" off, it just stays on even if I un-check the option. I'm thinking there must be some setting in Mobipocket Creator which causes this behavior, but I just can't seem to be able to find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Franjo
franYo is offline   Reply With Quote