View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 01:20 PM   #15
booknut
Zealot
booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: PW1 + PW2, NOOK HD
No, I mean it's calling itself Barbara's Kindle or something like that, I am not creative enough to come up with something better that I like, so I just left the whole device "in its natural, untempered with state" so to speak and the only thing I miss is a time setting. I had sent some gifts to friends overseas and somehow it had assumed that was my time zone, since I am a frequent Amazon buyer and have an account with them, so without too much fiddling around, a local time setting without registration would have been more practical for me. That's another reason why I prefer not to register it, when it syncs every so often, it resets the time.
booknut is offline   Reply With Quote