View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 12:07 PM   #2063
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I've been listening to a lot of books lately. More than actually reading, for some reason. Too many to catch up on here, but my current listening is two books: Jane Eyre, read by Nadia May (aka, Donada Peters; real name, Wanda McCaddon). The start of the book was slow, and I wasn't sure I could really get into it, but after the 10th chapter, things started to really improve. And Nadia May's narration is, unsurprisingly, superb. (FWIW, I also tried listening to the Thandia Newton narration, and it was good, but not as compelling as the Nadia May version. )

Also listening to To Fire Called, the latest Solar Clipper tale from Nathan Lowell. An undemanding pleasure.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote