View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 08:20 PM   #12
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleAndy View Post
Question about the validation window... I am using a very old version of Sigil, and it seems to do everything that I want it to. One of the things that I'm not crazy about is that the validation window (undocked) is application modal, i.e. when it is open, you can't do anything within the application.
Is this still the case with the current version? Would it be possible to make it just another normal window? It seems like it would be a real advantage to have both windows active if you need to make multiple fixes.
Thanks
The Validation window (when Sigil had Flightcrew included), never blocked using the edit features in the regular CV window.
Editing in BV is not a solid win and is best avoided. I use the preview pane to sync the CV to the current Paragraph (tag).
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote