Thread: Font sizes
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 04:57 PM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
When I move (via save html) a doc file to Sigil the html source is full of hard coded font sizes. These get remembered in Sigil which means that the font size changes in ADE don't work. It would be nice if there was a command that would strip out all hardcoded fixed size font specifications. Currently I make the ePUB file and them rebuild it in Calibre to remove this information. This is automatic in Calibre but I really would prefer it was a manual step as some users may want to control this for some reason. Is there an easier way to make this work in Sigil?
So what you're saying is that Word hard-codes font sizes into the HTML, and you would want Sigil to remove this for you? Preferably as an option?

BTW I'd like to see a sample of this HTML, just so that I have an idea of what you're talking about.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote