Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 05:11 AM   #17
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Still a preference and not a bug unless it somehow does not work as it was intended. It seems fair to assume(treacherous, I know), that it was intended to be implemented as mm/dd/yyyy unless proven otherwise.

I understand why you would prefer it, as would I were the tables turned, it is only sensible. However, what you are calling a bug is a feature you would prefer, NOT A BUG.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote