Thread: Touch Why I Gave Up On 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 10:10 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
To answer the last question: Because it isn't happening to everyone. It has not happened to me on two devices at 2.3.1. Several other people have reported the same thing.

The only other comment is that you don't need to put 2.0.4 on the device. I think that installing that once fixed the issue. My Touch was definitely one of the problem ones. When I last reset it, it went straight to 2.3.1. Also, I believe the problem was only with devices that had 1.9.11 as the factory firmware. If you have 1.9.13, it shouldn't have been a problem.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote