View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 04:38 PM   #21
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I was kinda joking with the "uncredited member" bit, because I don't get credits.

I had a Gold Plan, but I cancelled it last Dec. Audible automatically converted it to a Basic Plan. That plan is no longer available and was replaced with the Light Plan. The only difference I'm aware of between the two plans, is the membership fee. Light Plan is $9.95/ year and Basic Plan is free.

I don't know what would happen if you cancelled your current plan and declined the Light Plan. Would you still be eligible for the free books?
I don't know I was told I could put it on pause for a couple of months (no fee) and resume Gold, or cancel and pay $9.95 year. Not sure what I want to do. I really don't like .aax. I do like the audible player on the SMP5, sleep timer and everything.

It is my hubby that doesn't like paying $14.95 monthly for an audiobook. He doesn't listen to them. I got an Ipod Touch last year and Amazon had $100 off if you signed up for Audible. No deals like that this year that I saw.
new is offline   Reply With Quote