View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:36 AM   #32
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Code sent to piperclassique

Thanks Scott for noticing the email from Baen to my spamgourmet account bounced. I also got a bounce notice sending it to piperclassique's spamgourmet account. I then forwarded my copy to her spamgourmet address and it seems to have worked fine.

I suspect that the ISP hosting spamgourmet has started blocking messages that say they are from a different domain than they are actually coming from. Since Bean sends it with the senders email address in the "from" field it is triggering an anti-spam filter at the ISP.

Last edited by camiller; 10-11-2012 at 09:51 AM.