View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 05:33 AM   #10
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
It's just lulling you into a false sense of security. In two weeks it will begin inexplicably crashing.
It is not necessarily true. My exchanged sample M90 (you can see it on my first picture on the left) works just fine. It is almost as fast as m92. I just do not like capacitive buttons on it. By the way, that is the only one existing m90 in black body (made by Onyx especially for my ). I am going to sell it now. It has got new cover (just like m92). Price - EUR300. If somebody interested in, just PM me.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote