View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 07:55 AM   #19
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by newman View Post
- - - -
I am not sure about TLS 1.2, it may not be compiled in at all. WRT gnutls_priority_set_direct() content, it's the same from 3.0.1 to 3.4. (Thou, I still have no direct proof TLS works since no one with a K3 with 3.4.1+ verified that..)
- - - -
006: "Signed package corrupt." (or "Signature Failure" {6 of one, half-dozen of the other}) IIRC
You can't just diddle the bits and bytes of an Update_*.bin package, they are cryptographically signed (even ours).

- - - -

So why don't you just update your K3 to the version(s) you want to verify?

Note: The user of this method *MUST* own both the DX and the K3 so that they have legal access to the binaries on the devices.

Please read the Mobileread Guidelines on the subject of I.P.
You will probably have to take any effort to FrankinKindle your DX to some other site than Mobileread.
(And all of mine are closed, so don't look at me for that.)

Last edited by knc1; 08-09-2015 at 08:20 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote