View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 06:19 AM   #51
June
Addict
June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Oasis 1&2 and others
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Also, if you want to list Overdrive for a book, search for it with the title and author. When the correct results appear, post the URL for the search. That way you get results for all the versions available and it's just a matter of checking which one is for your country and which media you want. A lot more simple then posting a link for a specific eBook's entry. Searches don't expire as they as using the key words you searched for.
Thank you Jon, I will try, see if I can figure it out how to check Overdrive directly and not via my libraries
June is offline   Reply With Quote