View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 11:09 AM   #15
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
Thanks, that works. But I still want to delete some ebooks. Whether Apple likes it or lumps it it's still my iPad and my ebooks. I don't see why I should be forced to keep ebooks on my iPad or my iCloud that I don't want on my iPad or iCloud.
I'd suggest hiding icloud books. The books you've acquired from Apple are not stored in your personal icloud space. Like the app store, the books store knows what you already downloaded so you can get it again if you want. Its not taking any of your storage space.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote