View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 11:40 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
It probably won't be a feature of Sigil, but I have a personal output plugin that removes the NCX from an EPUB3. I didn't think it would be of much use to others (since having an NCX in an EPUB3 for backward compatibility with EPUB2 reading systems is still spec-compliant), but I can polish it up a bit and publish it.

Sigil will add the NCX if you ever edit the epub again, so you'd have to remember to save a new copy with the output plugin.

As far as the NAV being in the spine or not ... just create a template epub that includes a "spined" or "spineless" NAV. No need to clutter Sigil's interface with special (and non-vital) options that can be accomplished easily enough with plugins or template epubs.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 03-11-2017 at 11:47 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote