View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 05:14 PM   #5
stormcloude
Groupie
stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eBookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-T1
Do you have a link to that thread? I am having the same problem with ADE. It was working fine just a week or so ago. It's really annoying. They shouldn't break their own software to force people into upgrading when the old version worked perfectly fine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
update- found that thread, and
update. the 2.0.1 from here
http://www.adobe.com/support/digital...downloads.html

worked, but how long until that breaks also ?
do we yet know why the others broke but this one did not ?
i may as well delete saved copies of the other version installers ?

at least I can now read today's checkout books, without having to read them online in the overdrive app

thanks for pointing me in the right direction - panic was setting in
stormcloude is offline   Reply With Quote