View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 11:48 AM   #3146
arjaybe
Wizard
arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Free Audiobook -- Parasite Puppeteers

The audiobook of Parasite Puppeteers, book two in the Green Comet trilogy, is available for free download from the Green Comet website. The trilogy is released under a Creative Commons license. CC-BY-SA. It has received a lot of good reviews and I have been humbled by the praise I got for my work.

Quote:
Elgin and Frances wake up to find Green Comet deserted and open to the vacuum of space. Together they try to find out why. Has the deadly Visitor found them? Did they sacrifice so much just to find it was in vain? The one way they can find the answer is to face their deadliest peril, and the mysterious beings who sent it their way. They do it the only way they know how, with bravery and determination.

Please download it and see what you think.

About 8.5 hours

ISBN: 978-0-9919532-6-4
arjaybe is offline   Reply With Quote