View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 05:35 PM   #1
azayn
Groupie
azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nova 3, Galaxy S22+, iPad
Onyx Boox Kon-Tiki2 firmware question

So I purchased an Onyx Boox Kon-Tiki2 from Amazon. This is basically a Nova 3 without the WACOM layer. I like the device but it's running an older firmware v3.0.

I see that Onyx just released v3.2 for it's other devices but it's not available for this one. I inquired from Onyx about it but no response.

This has made me reconsider buying this reader. It's already 2 firmware versions behind and it doesn't seem like Onyx supports their non-US market devices as well the others. I'm still within the Amazon return window so should I send it back and buy the Nova Air for $50 more instead?

Is it possible to flash this device with the firmware for Nova 3 or would I risk bricking it?
azayn is offline   Reply With Quote