View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 04:23 AM   #15
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Maybe they haven't been selling well in the US and are being withdrawn?
Has there been a very bad review somewhere?

This is my first eReader and my experience so far has been a bit clunky to say the least and I work in the IT industry and am probably more techie and patient with issues than the average consumer.

Anyway, Americans if you want to buy, you still can; Pixmania in the UK has them, and some online outlets in Germany and Netherlands.

Personally I had to order my (rubbish) cover from the US because there is no decent one on sale in Europe as far as I can tell.

I emailed Mobil Edge to ask when they are going to make a better leather cover for DR800 . They said they had NO plans of any more covers for this model.
Do they know something we don't?
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote