View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 11:19 AM   #14
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerio6414 View Post
Im cheap, I stay under $5. I have a feeling that the normal $1.99 price books may jump to $2.99 soon
I agree that many prices on Amazon will jump to $2.99 soon*. The reason being that if you price your book at $2.99, Amazon will (soon*) pay you about $1.99 on each sale, whilst if you price it as $2.95, Amazon will only pay $1.03.

This is because the new pricing model they're shortly* introducing only applies to books between $2.99 to $9.99 inclusive.

There's a lot of confusion about this option at the moment, because Amazon don't seem to have said a word about it since their press release in January.

*June 30th.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote