View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 05:03 PM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Hmmm... I think I missed those before. Kind of enjoyed it. It gives you a feel for the delay in the buttons and the page changes. The guy using it seemed to not really know whether his button pushes had registered, which I guess is worse than the wait itself. But maybe not too bad if you are just turning pages sequentially in a book.

Still.... zippier is better.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote