View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 05:44 PM   #59
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Well,I went ahead to find out if catenating files would work. I going thru the HELP fileand I found "Join books" so I guess this is common. I joined two short novels - one with 4 chapters and the other with two and a couple of short storys. The file was loaded into BD and a normal formating routine was done.

I built a master toc which links to the book and story titles. Within the books, I built a toc pointing to the chapters. Not as hard as I had thought. Every thing worked after the file was built by Creator except for one item.

The book and story titles all come out left justified and not formated as titles. The html looks fine. I've chased this all day with no success.

Anybody have any ideas?

I think I will watch some Telly and goto bed.

Charlie
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote