Thread: Formatting?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 08:12 PM   #1
Blusaber
Enthusiast
Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505,JBL,Sony PRS350,Nook Color,Kindle 3
Formatting?

HI

I traded my PRS-500 in for a PRS-505 today and love it,

My question is I downloaded the bible and a series of 4 books today from this site for the first time. I downloaded to a folder I created and then transferred to an SD card. When I opened the book in the reader it took a very long time formatting and if I changed the size same thing. Is there a different way to do this and not spend so much time on the formatting? And once It formats to a font size does that only happen once

Thank you for your time

Gary
Blusaber is offline   Reply With Quote