Thread: First ereader
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 02:48 PM   #13
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If you buy a Kobo Mini because it will fit in your pocket, you may as well toss your money and save yourself the hassle of a broken screen. A Reader carried in a pocket is a Reader waiting to become broken. Don't do it. Don't put it in your pocket to carry around. It's just going to end in tears and a broken Reader.
Well there are many different pockets, aren't there.
When it rains, I leave my bag at home and stuff everything in my raincoat pockets. The one for the Mini is at the same height as my upper-arms so I can't seat on it, I can't clap (best word I could find, sorry) it on a door or a desk. The rain never gets inside and I still can read during my commute

Did I mention that I love my Mini?
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote