View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #16
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I understand not liking or wanting something like this. I don't understand making this so important that you would forgo bug fixes and new features you might enjoy. Tell me more, if you can about how that works?

And Peter is right. The beta group (not that we were used much for this) was very clear that no one wanted this.
Does anyone know what bugs were fixed? (other than less ghosting on pdfs that is) There are no release notes to tell us and adding the title to the top of the page on epubs is not what I would call a bug fix, it is a new "feature" which should be documented in the release notes. I know this is an old complaint with kobo as they often don't bother to update the release notes.

It really is unfortunate that Kobo can't be bothered to listen to the beta testers on things like this.

Last edited by jiminrussell; 05-09-2013 at 05:50 PM.
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote