View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 03:32 AM   #22476
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I keep telling myself I'm not allowed to buy any ebooks at the moment, until I've brought down the number of books on my TBR list. However, Amazon keeps offering books on my wishlist either as a Kindle daily deal or even for free. In the last month or so I had one of my wishlist books show up as a daily deal and three others were offered for free.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote