View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 01:33 PM   #12
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
^ back in the days of the resistive (?) touch screens, they were potecting my devices from the sharp stylus and my fingernail, that I used to use when there was no stylus at hand. Nowadays....maybe cat claws if you have one? My dog has jumped up on my poor kindle screens a few times and there was never a scratch, so it may be a cat thing....
There were some reports that the Nook Glowlight was easily damaged by artificial fingernails, which can be very hard.

My Kindle Touch has a scratch that appeared the first day I got it. Never figured out how it happened. So that screen needs some protection.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote