View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 09:51 PM   #75
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua.P View Post
Am I missing something?
Maybe, maybe not. Apparently I missed something - have not heard anything back or seen anybody reacting to it. Circumventing governmental censorship by means of P2P exchange does not strike me as a complete legal way of to do things. Even if no copyright is infringed, I do not believe going against your local laws should be advise given here. Take removing of DRM for instance: theoretically no problem (morally and legally depending where you live), and yet there is parts of this world this is (still) an illegal act.

If I was out of line in my report than in the very least I hope to hear something in a pm from a mod. For the same reason I did not initially include anything out of the wording I used in my report. I even refrained from using any insults in my previous post.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote