View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:06 AM   #1
oj829
Groupie
oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Arc(32GB), Kobo Arc 7HD, Kobo Glo HD,NookHD
Nook HD: FAQ and UG highlights (for fun)

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/supp...k-hd/379003759

First, a DRM alert?

2. Why is my NOOK not recognized by my computer running Windows XP?

If you are using Windows XP, you will need to have Windows Media Player 11 or later installed for your computer to recognize your NOOK.

8. Can I charge my NOOK from my computer?

No. You cannot charge your NOOK while connected to your computer. You must charge your NOOK from a wall outlet using the NOOK power adapter and USB cable.

14. Where do I view my personal files from a microSD card on my NOOK?

Personal files saved on a microSD card installed in your NOOK can be found in your Library.

From the Home screen:
1) Tap on Library.
2) Scroll through the Library and tap on My Files.
3) Tap on SD Card, found at the top of the screen.

Your personal files and folders will show.

Finally, from the User Guide...

* Your Library holds: [snipped list, ending with...] any files you have sideloaded (transferred from your computer) onto your device

* When your NOOK formats a microSD card, it uses the exFAT file system, which supports unlimited file sizes. NOOK HD and NOOK HD+ ereaders can read exFAT memory cards, but other NOOK eReaders can read only memory cards formatted with the FAT32 file system.
oj829 is offline   Reply With Quote