View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 01:56 PM   #203
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Totally agree!! I went searching for how to as soon as I read that. You need to download the FictionDB plugin to get it as a source. I grabbed the Barnes&Noble plugin as well since they generally have better image quality than those returned by Amazon.

While you're out there grabbing plugins, make sure you get ePubSplit too. Absolutely awesome for breaking up bundles!!!!!
I am almost embarrassed to ask, but where does one get these plugins? They sound extremely useful, but I have never heard of them before. Do you add them to Calibre?
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote