View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #24
Perkin
Guru
Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Kobo Aura HD, iPad (Marvin)
Just saw this, updated on my tablet and tried it, everything seems to be working great after testing apart from a couple of small things, though may have been my fault as to get updated I had to uninstall CC and then re-install it for the update to be 'gotten' successfully.

1. The database was blank, so done the 'scan on connect' , then used the CSI (hehe. Content Server Intergration, that tickles me for some reason) and after dl'ing a few books connected to calibre through Wireless connection, that then said I had 2 copies of those dl'd books. Shouldn't have they been merged or picked up as being same versions.

2. (Also possibly related to my un/re-install) I used calibre while connected to remove the books from the device (300 odd books) and CC displayed the amount of books (No Grouping [# books]) and seem to be working away, but then froze, and I had to force close (I had to do that a couple of times).

Could/Would it be possible to display the busy/updating box while calibre does a delete operation?
Perkin is offline   Reply With Quote