View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 05:56 PM   #5
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I also could go for any or all of these, but I finally narrowed it down. I forewent Amis on the basis of price; I don't like to spend $13 for novels (the ebook price) and the local library doesn't have it yet. And then I decided that having read several of McEwan's novels already, I should pick something more different.

On the other hand, not only have I read nothing by Carey, it's also from a different country than I've read so far this year, and I'm tracking countries. And I read Mitchell's Thousand Autumns last year and loved it. So there you have it, but I'll happily procure and read whichever of the four wins.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote