View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 11:10 AM   #13
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
I would return the Touch and see what they announce. Most are guessing it will be a Touch with built in light ala the Nook Glowlight. Some rumors say a higher resolution screen too.

As others have pointed out, a Sept. 6 announcement doesn't mean we'll see the new Kindles immediately. Probably a safe bet they will all be out before holiday shopping season in December though.

I will be paying attention, pre-ordering the new Kindle the moment it goes live on Amazon's site and selling my Touch or giving it to a family memeber.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote