View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 07:38 PM   #1219
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Sony S Tablet vs Galaxy Tab 8.9

I currently have the Sony S. It is just a little too big for travel - I'm a really fast reader so the 6 and 7 inch ones are too small - all I do it go to the next page, interrupting my reading. The Sony S is really nice for having a lot of text on it's screen, but the bezel is quite wide and I'm thinking something slightly smaller might be more convenient.

So, what do folks think - should I go looking for the Galaxy Tab 8.9?
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote