View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 06:51 PM   #174
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Then I would just buy from Amazon if I was out and about and wanted to read something. I keep my books in Dropbox so when there is something I want to read I email it to my Kindles using my smartphone's 3G. I never use Amazon books directly. They go through a clean up\tidy process for my reading enjoyment using Calibre first then I send them to my Personal Documents cloud if I plan to read soon or to Dropbox for later.
Ditto, plus my books stay in sync between my desktop and my laptop on top of being able to access them anytime, anywhere.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote