Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 05:57 PM   #337
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by qlob View Post
Ok, will do. I assume that the installer doesnt work then? so copy the jbpatcher.zip/src files to where they need to be? I'm willing to try anything you throw at me. If you need k3 stuff tested or whatnot, just ask.
I'm afraid it's not as easy as that. The only thing I can throw at you is this: https://bitbucket.org/ixtab/jbpatcher . You'll have to compile and test it by yourself. In particular, you'll need to find the correct place to hook into the system. I can't be of any help with that, since I don't have a K3 anymore, and "remote helpdesk" just doesn't work for these things.

One hint: you may want to start with an old version (maybe the first committed one, 1.0.1). The core logic hasn't changed since then, but it's probably easier to follow, because it's smaller and less configurable than the current version.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote