View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 04:53 PM   #15
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
It does have to mean those things have been skipped, but equally it doesn't always mean that they have been included. There is certainly a lot of self-pub work out there where proofing and editing have been skipped.
If I parsed that correctly, I think you're saying it *doesn't* mean they have been skipped or, for that matter, included or done right?
No guarantees either way, right?

Agreed.

But having run into my share of poorly proofed and clearly unedited trad-pub titles I expect no guarantees there either.

In both cases, quality is on a case by case basis.
(Free first ebook chapters and look-inside come in handy there.)
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote