View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 06:28 PM   #283
porkupan
Fanatic
porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by anabaino View Post
Thanks for replying and for your advice.

For the Linux part, in any case, pressing the buttons before the arrows appear doesn't make the slightest difference.

Regarding the W$ problem, let me remind that I'm using a *32bit SO*, and keep having the problem reported before:

"Reader [READER] not found

The system cannot execute the specified program.

Enter the letter of the Reader drive?"

Entering the letter (F in my case) doesn't work, and then I get:

"Script did not complete
Press any key to continue..."

In conclusion: at this moment maybe you won't be able to success in rooting the ereader with firmware 1.0.03.11140
Ok. First, let me state for the record that your "conclusion" has no basis in reality. You can not get the tool to run, what's that to do with the firmware version? Read about the Visual C++ Redistributable, that might help.

The firmware version you've got is totally hackable.
porkupan is offline   Reply With Quote